Okay, I know I've mentioned this before, but Mady is so random. We will be sitting at the dinner table and she'll just shout out some word that has nothing to do with anything. Blah, blah, blah, ROBOTS!
Tonight we were just sitting and eating quietly and all of a sudden Mady says "Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs are scary!"
Then this morning when Mady woke up she came into our room where I was getting ready for the day. She says "shhh! Mama! There's a crocodile in my room! He's very scary! We have to be quiet." She was very convinced that there was a crocodile in there. When we went into her room 10 minutes or so later, she still pointed to where the crocodile was supposed to be and told me not to wake him up.
Logan gets to be more and more of a ham every day. He's in that stage where he loves climbing all over me and his newest thing is to poke at my eyes and just laugh. Thanks son. That feels great. Then tonight he kept putting his sippy cup on his head and balancing it against the back of the high chair. I laughed at him once and he must have done it 10 more times. I would take the cup off his head and he would immediately put it back up. Then he would look at me with his huge, sparkly blue eyes and just giggle. He knows he's being silly and he knows he got a reaction from it the first time, so he's really hoping you'll laugh at him again. Life should be interesting if he keeps up this kind of behavior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment