Today I was working in our kitchen making a dessert for dinner with friends tonight. Logan was holding hands with my mom walking around the house. He was being kind of a mama's boy today so he kept wandering over by me, trying to get my attention. I would talk to him for a minute but had to go back to what I was doing. After several minutes of this back and forth, Logan ran at my legs, wrapped his arms around my leg, and shouted "mama!" It was clearer than he's ever said it before. This mama was an instant puddle of mush. I think I'll keep him. :)
Mady, however, climbed on my lap today, put one hand over each of my boobs and just sat there. After a minute of this, I asked her what she was doing. "I just holdin' your boobs, Mama." Um, thanks?
Yeah, she was promptly tickled and removed from my lap.
One more development from today: Logan, in his quest to keep getting Mommy, voluntarily let go of my mom's hand and took two or three steps by himself to get to where I was sitting on the floor. Then, he turned around and took four or five steps by himself (again voluntarily) to walk over to his Mickey Mouse airplane. I really thought we had more time before he was going to make any decisions to walk alone without being forced. Makes me a little nervous to go to Vegas this weekend! I don't want to miss anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment