Sunday, August 23, 2009

I had so many ideas about what to post next...

And then I didn't get any sleep last night. It's our own fault. We stayed out with J and V until 1:30. Ouch. It's been a LONG time since we've stayed out that late but we had a GREAT time! By the time we sent the babysitter (aka Grandma and Grandpa) on their way and went to bed it was 2am.

Logan woke up at 3. And 4. And 4:30. And 4:45. Oh and then 5:45. I finally gave up and gave him a bottle even though I knew he doesn't usually need a bottle at that time of the morning. But I needed some sleep! When Logan finished eating, I was done. It was Luke's turn to take a shift. He was pretty ticked but forgave me later when he found out how much Logan had been up. (How he sleeps though him every time is AMAZING to me!)

Big things from the past few days: Logan has suddenly become a ginormous chatterbox. It's constant. It's adorable. :) He also turned 4 months old! Yeah! We're now 1/3 of the way through Logan's first year. We celebrated nephew #1's 3rd birthday. The actual birthday is coming up later this week. Mady is really trying to tell us that she doesn't need her afternoon nap. But she's failing in convincing us when she falls asleep in her dinner at night. How she sleeps with her nose smooshed into her arm is beyond me! Grandma spoiled her again with some new sandals that have "beautiful butterflies" according to Mady. I love that she's learning to describe things like that!

That's about it for this weekend. Logan's 4 month stats to come tomorrow!

No comments: