
So Logan turned 4 months old on Saturday. He's seriously such a happy baby (now) and is always smiling. In the last few days he has also started talking CONSTANTLY! I love it. He's always trying to catch my eye and "tell" me something. He's such a mama's boy and is always so happy to see me.
This morning was Logan's 4 month appointment and he is definitely living up to his nickname of "Tank." He weighed in at 18 pounds and was 27 inches tall. Surprisingly that only put him in the 90th percentile. I was afraid he would be off the charts when I first heard the numbers! The nurse had a terrible time getting Logan to stretch out though. Apparently he's quite strong for a 4 month old. That's my boy!
I mentioned to the doctor that I was a little worried that Logan wasn't even interested in trying to roll over yet. His response was that he had a lot of girth to try to get over so it was hard for the little guy! ::giggle:: Poor Logan just has too much chub to get from his back to his belly or vice versa. He said to work on it but not worry about it. He was more concerned about sitting up being his next milestone.
I also commented that I could see Logan skipping the crawling stage and going straight to walking. What the doctor said next almost gave me a heart attack."I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was walking by his next appointment."
That's in 2 months! At 6 months! No way can my little baby be walking by 6 months! His reasoning was that Logan has SUPER strong legs for his age and he's very motivated because of having an older sister and older cousins. Oy! Mommy's going to need a glass of wine if that happens! Make that a glass of wine daily...
No comments:
Post a Comment