Yesterday as Luke was holding Maddy after he got home from work, Maddy was being a little fussy. It was almost bedtime and she'd had it. She loved daddy, but at the moment she wanted mommy and no one was listening to her. Just to make sure this was clear, as I walked around the couch towards them, she looked at me and said "Mama, Mama" in this really irritated voice. It was like, if I call your name, will you listen now?
Oh, how I love that little girl!
On another note, a strange thing has happened. That tooth the we saw. The one we could feel. The one that we loved because it signaled an end to the crabbiness that was Maddy teething... it's disappeared. I know it sounds like the strangest thing. But, everyone in this house saw and felt that tooth and now it very clearly isn't there. The only thing that I can figure is that her gums are really swollen and hiding the little protruding point that was there. Hopefully we don't have to go through all of that again in order to get it back. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment