I think she's back! Which means we made it through this transition period. (I hope!) Poor girl was just struggling. She was crabby and whiny and just didn't know what to do with herself. I'm sure she wanted to tell me what was wrong, but just didn't know how. It helps that I'm figuring out the new things that she wants help with. Getting on her rocking bike, wanting her cup of milk, wanting a snack, etc. Some of these things are getting more obvious which really helps.
She has some new word that she's been saying lately. She can say cracker and cookie. I swear she doesn't know what they mean, but she loves saying them! Especially cookie! All day I hear her walking around saying "cookie, cookie, cookie." Today she was alternating "cracker, cookie, cracker, cookie, ooh-ga!" I don't know where the "oooh-ga" came from, but it was said with much enthusiasm. For some reason it just cracked me up! I love listening to her babbling all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment