Friday, August 22, 2008

Stairs we can borrow?

Today Mady and I headed to a playdate at our friend Cyrena's house. Well, my friend Cyrena and Mady's friend Madison. ;) Cyrena has stairs in the living room of her house that are really hard to block off and Mady was all about getting into them. The only problem is that Mady is very good at climbing up the stairs, but she has no idea how to get back down them. I kept trying to turn her around to teach her to go down the stairs on her tummy and knees, but every time I did, she thought it was time to go further up. Umm, no.

It makes me so nervous to watch her climb, because I know if she does what she wants to do, she will walk down the stairs like a "big girl." I know she needs practice to figure it out, but it doesn't seem to make me feel better. So does anyone have some stairs we can borrow?

No comments: