Some people may think I'm nuts, but I just want Mady to crawl. Every day, she wants to go get something that is out of her reach and she whines and whines until she starts really crying. This has gotten old. I know she's frustrated that she can't do what she wants.
But it's tiring.
We try to move things closer, or just give her the toy that she's trying to get. But then she'll just focus on a new toy that is still just out of her reach.
I'm not looking forward to mobility, but I feel that mobility will be better than the whining to be mobile is right now. (Of course I say that now, before she's gained that mobility.)
Please Mady! Just learn how to move your arms and legs in such a coordinated effort that you can get somewhere! Save Mama's sanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment